I'm not sure if I did the breech-block end of the gun in elfenbien of basic panzer yellow? I think it's elfenbein, hence the reasonably thorough masking of the fighting-compartment, as shown below. The rear of the vehicle was a bit of a bodge, involving cutting a strip of styrene from some sprue, in order to get the rear plate and exhaust to all sit relatively 'correctly'. I saw some pic of the exhaust with a perforated mantle. But after my efforts on the rear deck stowage box I passed on this modification!
The last significant additions were the schurzen. They weren't a brilliant fit. But they were a damn sight easier and more obvious than the rear mudguards (or 'fenders' for y'all Stateside), which I agonised over for quite some time. The instructions were next to useless in regards of these items. So it was only thanks to lots of internet research time that I finally settled on how they ought to be positioned