Wednesday 22 April 2015

Boney's Bicorne - A new scoring system for my reviews!

Hello, I've decided to add a scoring system to my blog reviews.

For now I've designed a simple little 'Boney's Bicorne' image. As with Amazon's system of five stars, there are five bicornes available to score with. But unlike Amazon's system, where the lowest score is one star, on my system there is also the 'no bicornes' option. Hopefully I'll never need to use it!

Here they all are:







---------------------------------

Boney's Bicorne, the real McCoy.

The above pic was the model for my image. As it's scaled down a lot I exaggerated the curves a bit. Pictured below are a couple of screenshots of how it looks on a couple of my previous book-review posts. Let me know what you think!

A five bicorne review...

... and a four bicorne affair.

I may do a five 'balkankreuz' system for rating WWII AFV models and the like. If/when time allows!

No comments:

Post a Comment